Just click on "surveys" from our menu. You will find a list of available surveys with data about their estimated completion time and how much you will earn by completing them. Choose the one you prefer and complete it.
Of course you can! We will soon introduce a mobile app, but for now our website works perfectly fine on your mobile phone!
The surveys look for specific targets in terms of age, gender and so on. If your answers reveal you do not match that target, the survey will end.
This does not mean you have to lie when completing a survey.
Surveys are made in such a way to easily spot fake answers and fake data.
On the contrary, one of the ways to have more surveys "fitting" your profile (and therefore complete more surveys) is to answer as honestly as possible.
We know it's frustrating to spend some time on a survey and then get suddenly disqualified, but do not worry: different surveys are looking for different people and demographics, and our team is working the whole time to increase our survey inventory to offer you more surveys to complete.
There are two possibilities:
1. At the moment there are no surveys matching your profile (age, sex, location and so on), so you just have to come back in some time.
2. Because of the inconsistent answers or fake data you provided in the past, we can no longer include you in our user base.
Follow these easy rules:
- Always answer honestly to all the questions.
- Do not use any VPN, proxy or similar tool in order to modify your location.
- Do not create more than one account on Drumo.
- Disable any adblock tool you may have before logging into Drumo.